● There are strict rules governing on-track behaviour and stewards have the power to impose various penalties on a driver committing an offence during a session.
● Offences include jumping the start of the race, causing an avoidable accident, unfairly blocking another driver, impeding another driver while being lapped.
● In addition, drivers must make every reasonable effort to use the track at all times and may not deliberately leave the track without a justifiable reason, cut-track will be resulted with drive-through penalty.
● Unless it is clear to the stewards that a driver was wholly or predominantly to blame for an incident no penalty will be imposed.
● The most common penalties stewards issue are a drive-through penalty.
● Under a drive-through, the driver must enter the pit lane and proceed down its length, before directly rejoining the race.
● For more serious penalties, stewards issue a 5sec or 10secs time penalties, which allows a driver to finish the race, extra time will be added into their own final result.
● If any drivers who ignore stewards issue drive-through penalty before the end of race, he/she will be classified as DNF (Did Not Finish).
● If the drive-through penalty is issued in the last lap of the race, the driver is permitted to complete the race and take 20secs time penalty.
● In extreme cases stewards may choose to enforce tougher penalties. They can drop a driver any number of grid positions at the next race as reprimand, exclude a driver from the results; or even suspend a driver from the next race.
At the conclusion of each race, the top ten finishers will score points according to the following scale:
1st : 25 points
2nd : 18 points
3rd : 15 points
4th : 12 points
5th : 10 points
6th : 8 points
7th : 6 points
8th : 4 points
9th : 2 points
10th : 1 point
Driver with fastest lap in the race will receive 5 champion point
eMotorsports Hong Kong challenge Champion sets a prize pool od HK$60600. Each participating driver can earn HK$200 for each championship point hey acquired from the races and receive the stunning prizes
Free of charge for all the programs above, including the 15 min session in 2nd Draft, the qualifying sessions, and the races.
Tickets to the VIP area and seatings. Additional training time in ProRacing Simulation Centers.